We know that seeking sexual health care services can be a little awkward, and we want your visit to be as comfortable as possible. Ask us all the questions you’d like, and please feel free to bring a friend or partner along for support.
There are all kinds of brochures with great information in our lobby, so feel free to grab any that catch your eye!
What to expect your first time at the Annex:
- Check in with the receptionist and complete paperwork
- Talk with a nurse in a private room about your health
- Your blood pressure, height and weight are measured by the nurse
- Visit the lab
- Possibly provide a urine sample
- Possibly have your finger pricked for blood
- Check out with a nurse or your medical provider. She/he will provide medications, birth control and answer any questions you have.
- Sometime during your visit, you will speak to the financial person about payment and fees.