We offer a comprehensive list of services here at the Annex to serve young adults.
- Birth Control, including: Condoms, Pill, Patch, Ring, Shot, Rod, IUD, and Emergency Contraception
- HIV testing including risk assessment and risk reduction information
- Pelvic Exams & Pap Smears
- Pregnancy Testing & All-Options Counseling
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Vaginal Infection Testing & Treatment
Fact-based and age appropriate presentations in school, faith, and community settings. Many of our programs are culturally and geographically-specific. Popular topics include:
- Healthy communication and relationships
- Postponing sexual intercourse
- Reproductive and sexual anatomy and physiology
- Sex, gender, and identity
- Sexual decision making – what are my values?
- Sexually transmitted infection and HIV prevention
Classes, support and resources for parents of adolescents, so that they may serve as the primary sexuality educators for their children. Check out our Parent Education Brochure for more information.
Youth Development Program
Annex educators facilitate Project AIM, a 12-session evidence-based curriculum that focuses on envisioning and safeguarding a positive future self.
Training for Professionals
Professionals gain knowledge and comfort to discuss sexuality issues with the adolescents they work with.