Young people need you. Knowing that there are adults out there who remember what adolescence was like, acknowledge that young people have skills, and trust that they can make good choices is life-altering. Contributing to the Annex means greater access to confidential, factual sexual health education and clinic services for the youth in your community.
You can make your donation quickly and securely online now:
Other ways to contribute:
- Designate the Annex to receive your United Way contribution, Thrivent Choice dollars, or as a recipient of your workplace giving program.
- Writing a check is a great way to make sure we get the full amount of your intended contribution and don’t lose any money for processing fees. Mail your contribution to:
Annex Teen Clinic
5810 42nd Ave N.
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
- Donating Stock is a meaningful, effective way to help young people in your community. It makes good financial sense, too! Giving stock held more than 12 months offers a two-fold tax savings. First, you avoid paying capital gains tax on the increase in value of your stock. In addition, you receive a tax deduction for the full fair market value of the stock on the date of the gift. Subtracting the tax savings from what you originally paid for the stock can result in a gift that costs just pennies on the dollar. This is an excellent option for stock that has appreciated substantially in value. To donate stock, contact Brian Russ.
- AmazonSmile is a way to donate a portion of all your Amazon purchases to the nonprofit of your choice. Visit the Annex Teen Clinic’s page to learn more.
- Make a special gift. As a nonprofit, there are always items we need to buy and capital improvements to be made. If you’re interested in learning more about our current needs, contact: Brian Russ